Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some ol' Self Portraits *hurr de durr*

So here are some self portraits that I did a while back (when I had muh hairz). As you can see, I'm my favorite subject. *total narcissist* I'll leave a description of each, bloo blah...

This was a quick drawing I did (about 12 mins on the Photoshopz). I was pulling from a Venture Bros-esque kind of style. I think I did ok...


One of my favorite artist has to be Jamie Hewlett. Tried to merge his style with a little of my own. The glasses need work though. This was also a quickie but eh...


This was my own idea. I wanted to make a periodic element of myself (if that makes any sense). These aren't just random numbers either, so yeah, Da Vinci Code that shit and find out what it means... or not... you know what, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment