Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fotografia

More photos I've shot while out and about. Uh... I guess that's it.
 "The Little Girl with the Puppies"
I shot this at the petting zoo at a Renaissance Fair near where I live. I meant to just shoot the puppies (you know, because of their cuteness), and then the little girl strolled on by and ruined the shot. That was supposed to be a joke...
 "The Summer When No One Listened to Me"
As the title suggests, I took this during the summer time at a friends house. I would go more in depth about the story behind this photo, but it infuriates me to think about it. Moving on...
 "The Glass Project"
This photo is a result of me trying to show the creation process of a project for a 3D assignment for school. I was making a giant sculpture out of broken glass bottles. When I snapped the shot, I really liked the colors of all the different overlapping glass created.
"Tree Swirls"
This is another one of those accidents that I ended up falling in love with. I was trying to get a pic of a lamp that I made for the same 3D class, and the shutter speed for my camera was all out of wack. This was the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment